All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the terms of their membership.
1. Membership Services -All memberships include two (2) (|30 minutes each) Blowouts each month. An additional $10.00 charge may apply to blowouts taking longer than 30 minutes.
2. Additional Membership Blowouts - Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional Blowouts for their personal use at the member price rate (Member rates may vary at each Moxie location)
3. Rollover Privileges – Members may rollover any unused blowout services (accrued services) to the following month indefinitely until the member cancels or their membership is terminated by Moxie. Upon cancellation or termination of the month-to-month membership, accumulated member blowout services expire and are non-refundable 90 days after cancellation by member or termination by Moxie of the membership.
4. Cancellation / Termination Policy - Moxie Membership agreements will continue month to month and cancellation will be permitted with 30 days written notice.
The Written Notice of Cancellation will be on a form supplied by Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar and members may receive and submit the notice via email, or hand delivery where they initially purchased their membership. After the Notice of Cancellation is submitted, one final monthly payment will be charged on the next regularly scheduled payment date.
It is expressly agreed and understood that Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar may terminate any membership for non-payment of dues, fees and charges and/or violations of Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar rules and regulations by the member, his or her family or invited guests.
5. Retail Discounts – A 10% discount is given to all members on retail product purchases. Discount only applies to purchases made at the salon where the membership was purchased, the member’s “home” Moxie.
6. Guest Privileges – Members may use their membership to bring in an unlimited number of guests, Restrictions: a limit of one (1) member priced blowout service for each individual guest in any 6-month period and guest cannot be an existing Moxie client who was has visited a Moxie salon in the last 60 days. (Guest must pay the member rate. Member rates may vary by location)
7. Friends or Family – Members may transfer one of their services to a friend or family member for an additional fee of $5.00 per service, subject to change. Members may not transfer more than three (3) services per twelve (12) month period to friends or family.
8. Nationwide Acceptance – Membership service privileges are accepted at all Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar locations in the United States. Members can purchase a blowout service at any Moxie and pay that Moxie location’s member price rate (Rates may vary). When a member visits another Moxie Salon they can only use one of their accrued Blowout services limited to 3 accrued membership Blowouts in any 12-month period.
9. Membership Freeze Option – Freezing a membership is completely at the secretion of each individual Salon based on individual circumstance.
Members can request their membership be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months at participating location for an administrative charge of $10/month (Some admin fees may be higher)
10. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Members get full membership benefits only at the Moxie Salon, their “home” salon, where they purchases the membership.
11. Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
12. Members and their guests must follow Salon rules and regulations. Each Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
13. Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar reserves the right to modify/change salon rules, regulations, services, and pricing with reasonable notice.
14. Twenty-four hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
15. Arriving Late: If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, Moxie will do their best to accommodate you, however it may be necessary to re-schedule your appointment.
16. Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
17. Age requirements for receiving salon services vary by state and local law and Moxie Salon and Beauty Bar strictly complies with such laws, In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows: